Canberra Precincts Terms & Conditions
- Canberra Precincts is owned and operated by Bowen Technology Pty Ltd ABN 46618397809 (Us, We, Ouretc) an incorporated information aggregator based in the Australian Capital Territory.
- We provide
- free information for locals and visitors by promoting businesses in specific areas of Canberra that We identify as Precincts.
- free business subscription to businesses in Canberra to promote their businesses
- a free Calendar of Events for all Canberrans to advertise their events
- We also provide additional paid promotional opportunities for businesses and event organisers by way of subscription and advertising options.
- No guarantees or promises are made in relation to the effectiveness of this site on increasing your business profile or profits.
- All Registrant and Subscribers to our platform are responsible for:
(a) the reliability and accuracy of their content;
(b) any legal requirements or actions arising from any content that they have supplied to the platform;
(c) the creation of their own presence using templates supplied by Us.
- All users warrant and represent to Us that all information entered onto the platform will be and is accurate, complete and not misleading in any respect. We disclose and users acknowledge that We will rely on template information entered by users to create their promotional pages, advertisements or events and We do not offer a refund if information supplied by a user is inaccurate (although We will usually correct minor errors or omissions for free).
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all users release, indemnify and agree to hold Us harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly pertaining to, arising from or concerning use of the website, CanberraPrecincts.com (including any documents purchased through it). Including without limitation, all statutory claims, liabilities, conditions, warranties and guarantees that may be excluded are expressly negated.
- To the extent that liability for breach of a statutory condition, warranty or guarantee cannot be or is not excluded but can be limited, liability is so limited at Our discretion to either supplying Our goods or services again or to paying the reasonable cost of having equivalent goods or services resupplied by an alternate service provider.
- Use of CanberraPrecincts.com is governed by the laws applicable in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. Users submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia except that, where available in the circumstances, proceedings may be commenced in a Court or Tribunal established under Australian Commonwealth legislation.
Canberra Precincts is an aggregated information platform for locals of, and visitors to, the Canberra area.
While all care is taken to include factual and relevant content and information on the platform, the information available on the www.canberraprecincts.com site is made available on the understanding that visitors to the site will exercise their own due diligence in ascertaining the authenticity of any content or information.
Links are contained within the site to local content providers who provide comment, reviews and recommendations. However, Canberra Precincts is not a reviewing site and does not, in itself, make any recommendations pertaining to any of the site subscribers or providers.
Visitors to the Canberra Precinct’s website waive and release Bowen Technology Pty Ltd (the parent company) from any and all claims relating to any information that is obtained from the site.